This dish is Whole30 Approved
- 3 pound Beef Roast
- 1 Jar of Ricante Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 head of Cabbage (roughly chopped)
- 2 bunches of Carrots (washed and peeled)
- 2 TBS Avocado Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In an Instant Pot place roast and 1 cup of water (salt and pepper to taste) in and pressure cook for 1 hour on high. Let it naturally release pressure.
- While beef is cooking, place carrots on roasting pan (making sure they’re not touching) and drizzle with avocado oil. Roast for 45 minutes or until browned.
- Take the cooked roast out, leaving the liquid in the pressure cooker. Shred beef and add jar of Ricante Chimichurri Sauce to the beef and coat well.
- Place chopped cabbage in pressure cooker (with leftover juice) and pressure cook for 5 minutes. Release pressure after 5 minutes.
- On a plate, add cooked cabbage. Layer Chimichurri shredded beef on top! Serve with a side of roasted carrots and enjoy!