- 1lb chicken fillet
- 1 cup ground bread
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 cup of Ricante’s Mango Coco Everything Sauce
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Marinate the chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut into small fajitas style pieces.
- In a bowl mix milk and egg and then in a larger plate put the bread. Pass the fajitas by the egg and milk mixture and then rub in the bread.
- Fry them in a very hot pan.
- Drain extra oil
- In a bowl add the Mango coco Sauce and sauce the chicken.