- 2 Chicken Breasts – slice a pocket into the breast
- Salt + Pepper
- Ricante Tropical Pineapple Habanero Infused Everything Sauce
- 2.5 cups Yams, Medium dice
- 3-4 leaves Kale, chopped
- ½ Onion, medium dice
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Oil, avocado or grapeseed
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring a pot of water to boil
- Peel and chop the yams into medium dice pieces (about ½ to 1 inch pieces)
- Boil until tender but not falling apart.
- While potatoes are boiling chop onion, kale, and garlic
- Heat oil and sauté onions until translucent.
- Add garlic and kale and yams. Sauté until kale softens and ingredients are well mixed together.
- Allow to cool, slice a pocket into the side of the chicken breast and salt and pepper the Chicken.
- Stuff chicken breast with yam mixture, leaving some leftover.
- Heat skillet to medium-high and sear each side of the stuffed chicken breast.
- Pour half a bottle of Ricante Tropical Pineapple Habanero Infused Everything Sauce into the pan and place on an oven and roast until chicken is cooked to 165 degrees.
- Spoon sauce onto a dish and place stuffed chicken breast on the sauce. Spoon the extra yam and kale mixture onto the plate.